- Online reading from sources such as Asia Novel, MTL Novel.......
- Local reading of downloaded Novel
- A configurable reader with multiple viewers, reading directions and other settings.
- Categories to organize your library
- Light and dark themes
- Schedule updating your library for new chapters
Get the app from our release.
When you've completed the download, open the get_app OkReader-v0.10.9.apk file and proceed with installing it.
Installing an extension
Find the extension that you'd like to use then press the INSTALL button next to your desired extension and then accept the installation prompt.
You might need to give OkReader the permission to install unknown apps, you can read how to do so here.
Adding novel to your library
Now that you've installed the desired extension, it will show in the Sources tab. This page contains all of your sources, which is obtained through extensions, some extensions contain multiple sources.
To find and add novel to your library, tap Latest for a source's most recently updated novel, or tap on the source itself to browse and search their catalog.
Now that you've presumably found novel that you want to add, click on it and then press the favorite_border Add to library button, it should now appear in your collections_bookmark Library ready to be read!